Gamification & Education to Nurture Intrapreneurship at Enterprise
Genie' innovative training on Intrapreneurship converges also on the GENIE game:
TRAINING will be developed:
- Following Cedefop guidelines for Learning Outcome
- Considering the alignment to EQF (initially envisaged at level 3 to 5, maybe upgraded to 4 to 6 depending on
the results of PR2)
- In multiple languages for transferability, adoption and scalability
- According to a “modular approach” by which users can take modules independently as self-standing
units or as a continuum, depending on their learning preferences, time availability, etc.
- Case study based: modules will provide as many case studies, examples and lessons learned as possible to
make the training as concrete and direct as possible
- With an accompanying validation mechanism, fully online, administered through the platform. Each Module will come with a test that users
can take to validate their level of competency and acquisition of the competence. The validation can be a test, quiz, multiple
choice, etc: the format to be defined depending on the structure/format/content of the Module
- With a mechanism for users to obtain and print their “Attendance Certificate” and “Validation Badge”: users can access the platform without login requirements.